Monday, April 13, 2015

A Transformation: From One Door to Another


A Transformation: From One Door to Another
           
            Reflecting on today, I've realized once again, what sometimes seems to be a wrong outcome may actually be the start of a new beginning for greater successes. I realized that a leader is not one with a position, or a label given to them. But rather, a leader has his/her intentions and actions focused on helping the people around them and in return, helping to unify a community of leaders.
            In the past, I only spoke about my achievements and successes when running for leadership positions, but I've discovered that a leader walks with his/her peers, sits eye-level to his/her acquaintances, and listens to his/her community as much as he/she leads them. It is no longer about me as much as it is about me helping those around me. My life is worth more if I am making an impact in the lives of those around me than compared to me helping only myself. I do not see any benefit to being self-conceited.
            God did not place me on this world to serve myself, as He placed me here for a reason. That reason has yet to be discovered, but my heart tells me I am here to inspire and here to make a difference in the lives of others through my opportunistic outlook on life. I am grateful to be learning and growing each and every day. I am walking with God. I am taking a path guided by God and trusted by myself. I am on a mission and I will continue to achieve my goals. We must always have Faith and trust in The Lord. He takes us to great depths of challenges and obstacles, but He strengthens us to become achievers, do-ers, and followers of Christ.
            The Lord has a plan for each and every one of us and it is remarkable to see parts of it unfold and to reflect on our lives and see the transformations we have made. Chase your dreams because you'll never know how long you have left to see, breathe, speak, or live. Stay humble in your living, Be confident in your ways, Stay true to your morals, and value those that care about you.

            One door closed, but another door is opening. My vision considered only this one door, but now I see many more. Dreams. Drive. Determination.
-Austin McClain Baker


Austin Baker 

Twitter/Instagram: @ABakerPresident
 
DreamsDriveDetermination@gmail.com

Austin.Baker25@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment