Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Everybody Eats Holdings

Everybody Eats Holdings

Since I can ever remember, I have dreamed of making a difference in the world through my own business or product. I sit in class pondering new inventions. I speak with anyone who is willing to listen, about my ideas on how I will become successful. As of April 15, 2015 I can say that I have reached the point I dreamed of. I am proud to announce that I am a Co-Owner of Everybody Eats Holdings. We are a movement created from the collective efforts of our non-profit VisionTree CDC & our for-profit Triad Food Hub. Through the two, we are creating stronger local food systems for the 21st century, with a focus on urban farming & farm produce aggregation. Triad Food Hub makes the direct connection from farm to fork, which allows us to provide top quality products direct from the producer. We currently have accounts providing Farm fresh brown eggs, and Organic Tilapia to retailers in Greensboro and surrounding areas. Our creation is critical to the area of High Point/Greensboro. As of April 2015, Food Research and Action Center ranked Greensboro-High Point the “#1 Worst Food Hardship in the United States of America”.

The problem has been identified. We are at the right location. We have the right team. We have the solution. Now, we need the world to realize what we are doing. I have been supported over the years by so many and I cannot be more grateful and appreciative. I have been taught, educated, mentored, and pushed to the maximum by remarkable people, and I am blessed. I have a vision, and I am continuing to chase my dream. Dreams, Drive, Determination. It is time to work and time to chase the dream!


            -Austin McClain Baker













Austin Baker 
Twitter/Instagram: @ABakerPresident
DreamsDriveDetermination@gmail.com
Austin.Baker25@yahoo.com




No comments:

Post a Comment