Friday, May 1, 2015

Living My Life


Living My Life
We wake up every day from whatever cause chooses to wake us. We go through our daily routines and then we are off-and-running. For myself, it is either to class or work. For everyone else, it is likely the same. We are all living the same life in terms of breathing, but we are all taking our own unique paths and choosing what we want to achieve each day.
I live my life and only my own because this is the only life that I am in control of. I strive to grow through personal development and to learn through my Faith in God and the guidance I receive from The Lord. I learn through experiencing and I learn through my failures and successes.
I have discovered that I learn best when I fail because if I succeed on my first attempt, it is either luck or a natural gift. Therefore, I did not have to work for the success, unless I had placed prior planning and organization into the work. Additionally, failures motivate us to change whatever it was that caused us to fail. We improve if we make changes. We cannot expect to grow unless we learn and we cannot learn unless we fail. That does not mean that we should focus on failing first and pushing it out of the way so that we can succeed, but rather, it means we should give every push of effort we have to ensure successful growth. I define growth as moving forward to become a better person in all areas of life, including the assistance a person gives to those around him or her.
When it comes down to living my own life, I strive to focus on my future goals and reflect on the decisions I make to evaluate how I am doing in my personal opinion. When we with others or competing for positions, we may want to make excuses or verify falsely, but I have realized that no matter what happens in one’s life, you cannot evaluate yourself based off another human being, no matter who they are. We are representing ourselves and the name we were given at birth. We are serving Our Lord and should be fortunate to see this world of extraordinary sights and sounds. When we are worried about failure, we should not be. When we are worried about those around us, we should not be. We should have full-on Faith in God and understand that life’s happenings’ are meant to be. We should not force anything upon ourselves or those around us.
Essentially, you should live your life and continue to work on what you want to do, while helping those around you become successful. You should not worry, stress, or fear. God has a plan and if He wants certain people in your life or wants you to go through certain situations, He will do what He deems is necessary for you to grow on Earth and spiritually in Christ.
Life has its mysteries and we are seeking to discover our individual purpose. We must place our Faith in God and trust His plan. No matter what is happening in your life, realize that you are growing while you are living. As long as you can say you have given all of your strength to be the best you can be when you put your head down at night, you have achieved a daily task. The plan God has for each of us is unimaginable, because it is too remarkable for our eyes and mind to comprehend. Place God in the center of your life and surround yourself with Faith and Trust. Live your life and only yours. Be who you are and let people think what they want of you.
It is smarter to be who you are and discover who respects you at the beginning than it is to be portraying a false you and discovering who does not respect you at the end.

-Austin McClain Baker



Austin Baker 
Twitter/Instagram: @ABakerPresident
DreamsDriveDetermination@gmail.com
Austin.Baker25@yahoo.com










No comments:

Post a Comment